Friday, February 27, 2015

Vin Antico, Restaurant Recommendation


It's Friday, the end of the work week, and sometimes it feels so good to just kick back and go out for dinner. Do you know where you'd like to go? I know I have a couple places that are my go to favorite, but it's always nice to try something new. I'd love to take a moment to tell you about Vin Antico.

Vin Antico is located in San Rafael on 4th Street, just a few doors from 4th and Lootens. It's a simple but friendly storefront that evokes a modern dining experience. The inside is open and warm, with an open kitchen and Chef Counter seating, and their website really backs that image up with a statement about how they use local farms, organic meats, sustainable seafood, and many other modern comforts for the earth conscious foodie.

They have new takes with some very traditional flavors, with a mostly Italian vibe. A few selections that pop out to me:

Grilled Flatbread


Hog Island Oysters on the Half Shell

Their full menu is on their website, which changes often due to the fact that they use fresh local seasonal items as often as possible. They even have a list on their page of the farms they purchase their meats and produce from, a very cool flair.

The Wine Bar opens at 4:30 M-F, and Happy Hour is Tues-F from 4:30-6. They have also just opened up a full bar, so they're stocked and ready for any drink selections you might be in the mood for.

I highly recommend you go unwind at Vin Antico soon, feel free to hop over to their website to check them out: Vin Antico

Have a great meal, and a relaxing evening!

~Kelly Cranmer Valadez

Full disclosure, I do know the manager personally, but I will always make sure I am open and honest with you. I genuinely support this business and enjoy their food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment